F4Gg0T's Newgrounds F4Gg0T's Newgrounds

WOAH!!!!!!

You are calling all newgrounders f4Gs do you understand? we are not all gay.

Darnell Plays With Fire Darnell Plays With Fire

LOL

"Where am I, there's a lot of fire am i in heaven?, god what are you doing with that flame thrower?, GAAAAAAAAHHHHH"

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Holy freaking animator in heaven!

Dude, "this... movie... is... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!" quote from $oopah nin10doh. All of my favorites rule and this is going into the favorites. 5/5, 10/10, and 2 thumbs up! Best on newgrounds.

Space invaders : BOS Space invaders : BOS

poorly made

Feels like it was made in about an hour.

Cramfyrt responds:

Like i said on Ball gunner the sequel ; "im new at the program.
Im missing a file (something like "Lame.dll) And i dont know how to fix that, Thats cuz the game has no sound..."

Tower of the dead Tower of the dead

game sucks major ****

wont start

A snake game A snake game

Dude...

sucks game is too predictable too classic i mean really this feels like something my grandpa played when he was a kid

telinc1 responds:

Your grandpa as a kid you say. Well, I`m not a pro with flash, and i can make only that.

Edit: This review goes into the "Jerkish Reviews Waiting to Be Moderated" section. In other words, if I find it stupid enough, it's gonna be added to my JRL.

GIR TURRET GIR TURRET

UMM.....

Isn't it called a girret?

ULTRA DEMON CANNIBAL FORCE ULTRA DEMON CANNIBAL FORCE

Nice

Dude, you know that this is going through someone's head: "Damn it Igor!" "Yes, master?" "Didn't I tell you not to dump the CANNIBALISTIC DEMON ENZYME IN GROUNDS CITY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" "Y-Yes, m-master p-please don't strike me again master I can fix it" "No you can't! That enzyme is permanent you 'tarded hunchback!!!!!"

Halloweenkids_Werewolves Halloweenkids_Werewolves

dude

I have a short story that feels a lot like this pic